FACULTY AND STAFF POSITIONS
Continuing Education Faculty, Palmer College of Chiropractic (Past) in:
Continuing Education Faculty, current, Texas College of Chiropractic in Nutrition
Adjunct Faculty, Trace Minerals and Holistic Healing, Scottsdale Community College, Arizona.
Adjunct Faculty, Trace Minerals and Holistic Healing, Gila Community College, Payson, Arizona
Visiting Faculty. American University of Integrative Medicine, Glendale, Az.
Visiting Faculty. Institute of Integrative Medicine, Tempe, Az.
Visiting lecturer, The Palmer College Classroom-The New Nutrition
Visiting Lecturer, University of Bridgeport, College of Chiropractic, Bridgeport, Ct.
Visiting Lecturer, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe, Az. (1 class)
Visiting Lecturer, Palmer West Chiropractic College, San Jose, Ca.
Consultant, The Eck Institute of Applied Nutrition and Bio-energetics, Ltd., Phoenix, Arizona
Primary Instructor, Diagnostics International, Marietta, Georgia; Basic and advanced course in Neuro-vascular
Phoenix Institute de Milano, Milan, Italy-continuing education instructor.
Diagnostics International; Advanced Course in Neuro-vascular Diagnosis; Certification course.
Consultant and Educator, Analytical Research Laboratories, Phoenix, Arizona
Consultant, The Endo-Met Company, Phoenix, Arizona
Assistant Director of Admissions, The Palmer College, 1962
Acting Chairman, Chiropractic Association of Arizona, Peer Review 1980
- Diagnosis, including Doppler
Ultrasound, Plethysmography, Nutrition, and Temperature Gradient Studies.
LECTURES PRESENTED AND TEACHING APPOINTMENTS
The Parker Foundation:
Examination Techniques (Team Teacher)
The New Nutrition
Interpreting Physician, Medical Screening Services, Marietta, Ga.
Cooperating Physician, Association for Research and Enlightenment, Virginia Beach, Va.
Consultant, Arizona State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Licensed/Certified in Physical Therapy
First Chiropractic of Arizona - Quality Assurance/Utilization Review Committee
Arizona Licensed Insurance Claims Adjuster (Number 0827329)
Consultant to Analytical Research Laboratories and Endo-Met Laboratories
Phoenix Arizona Medical Director, Committee on Credentialing, First Credentialing Quality Assurance, LLC (FCQA), Phoenix, Arizona
Established a charity service for the Central Arizona Shelter Services, February, 2009
ORGANIZATIONSLifetime Member, Arizona Association of Chiropractic
An owner and developer of the First Chiropractic network of 175 regional licensed/franchised chiropractic offices (Past)
Founding Member, the Chiropractic Information Bureau
Medical Director, First Credentialing Quality Assurance, LLC (FCQA)(Past)
The American Chiropractic Association (Charter Member)
TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER PUBLICATIONS
1. Quick Reference Laboratory Manual for the Physician 1972, 1994.
2. The Early Warning Health Book 1976.
3. An Integrated Practice of Chiropractic, 1961 (co-author)
4. Hospital Protocol for the Chiropractor 1985.
5. The Examination Guide for the Chiropractic Technician 1988.
6. A Holistic Guide to Chiropractic Practice 1990.
7. LabData Reference Manual 1995/2000.
8. The Examination Guide for the Chiropractic Health Provider 1994/2000.
9. Nutrition for Novices, 1999.
10. A Holistic Guide to Clinical Practice, 2000.
11. Regaining and Maintaining Your Health. 530 Pages, Published 2011
1. The American Chiropractor - "The Defense Rests, But Only If You Let Them"
2. The American Chiropractor - "To BP or not to BP, There is No Question"
3. Journal, The Arizona State Chiropractic Association - "Hypoglycemia, the Modern Condition"
4. Journal, The Chiropractic Association of Arizona - "The Chiropractor As An Expert Witness"
5. The Digest of Chiropractic Economics, 1994. - "Temperature Gradient Studies - Is A This Disc Management Breakthrough?"
6. TRAUMATM - "Laboratory Test Interpretation for the Attorney."
7. Journal, The Chiropractic Association of Arizona. "Minimal Standards
of Care in the treatment of Neuro-musculoskeletal Conditions in Arizona."
8. Journal of the American Chiropractic Association, 1995. - "Impaired Arterial Blood Supply to the Brain as a Result of a Cervical Subluxation...a Clinical Report"
9. Dynamic Chiropractic, January 1, 1997 - "Where Have We Gone Wrong? - a commentary on hospital largesse"
10. Dynamic Chiropractic, February, 1997. - "Antacids for Calcium Supplementation? Should we sound an alarm?"
11. Dynamic Chiropractic, Feb 24, 1997 - "I Feel Great Doctor, Why Do I Have To Come Back?"
12. Dynamic Chiropractic, November 7, 1998. - "My Most Interesting Patient, an Inca Indian Mummy."
13. The Original Internist Vol. 7, Number 3, September, 2000 - "The Copper Bracelet, An Update and A Caution."
14. Journal, The Arizona Association of Chiropractic, September/October,
2001 - "Vitamin C, Is It Always Innocuous?"
15. The Original Internist March, 2002. - "Vieques, Puerto Rico...Is the Problem Deeper Than We Think?"
16. The Original Internist June 2002. - "The Paradox of Heavy Metal Contamination...Both Too Much and Too Little are Negative Signs"
17. Dynamic Chiropractic. 2003. - "Another Look at the Prostate"
18. Dynamic Chiropractic. - "Hair Analysis.. A Rebuttal and a Clarification."
19. The Original Internist, Vol 10, No. 4, December 2003 - "Letter to the Editor"
20. The Original Internist, June, Vol 13 2, 2006 - "Is There a Persistent Trend to Normalcy in the Presence of Imminent Death...
a Suggestive Case History."
21. The Original Internist, March, 2006. - "A Personal Exposure to the Pollution Controversy."
22. The Original Internist, September, 2006. - "Assessment of the Oxidation Rate...An Absolute Must for the Physician s Vitamin
and Mineral Therapy."
23. The Original Internist, March 2007. - "The Sodium to Potassium Ratio in a Hair Sample."
24. Arizona Association of Chiropractic, Spring 2009, - "An Opportunity for Service."
25. Peer Review, 1980. - "Internal Quality Control"
26. The Original Internist, Vol 18, No.1 March 2011. - "Mineral Ratios in Assays of human Hair- An Invaluable Concept in Clinical
Allied Courtesy Staff, Scottsdale Community Hospital, Scottsdale, Arizona
Secretary, Chiropractic Service, Scottsdale Community Hospital
Assurance Committee, Chiropractic Service, Scottsdale Community Hospital
Peer Review Member, Chiropractic Association of Arizona, 1970-1978
Peer Review, Chairman, Chiropractic Association of Arizona, 1978-1979
Certified in Peer Review, The American Chiropractic Association
Certified Insurance Consultant, American Chiropractic Association
Founding Member, the Chiropractic Information Bureau
Arizona Charter Member, The American Chiropractic Association
Student of the Year, International Chiropractic Association, 1961
Who's Who in Chiropractic
International Assistant Director of Admissions, The Palmer College, 1962
Arizona Business Alliance 1972-2005
Arizona Licensed Insurance Adjuster
KOY, KTAR, KRDS, The Michael Dixon Talk Show, Phoenix (40+ appearances)
KPNX TV, The Rita Davenport Show, Phoenix
KPNX TV, Today in Arizona, The Diane Kalas Show, Phoenix
KRDS Radio, Chiropractic General Practice ... ongoing series, Phoenix
KWAO Radio, The Don Jackson Show, Sun City, Arizona
KXIV Radio, The Lew King Show, Phoenix
KARZ Radio, Phoenix KPHX Radio, Phoenix
KFYI Radio, The Louis Anthony Russo Show
WYLL Radio, Charles Christenson Show, Des Plaines, Illinois
KWAI Radio, Honolulu, Hawaii Metro Cable TV
KRDS Radio, Ask the Doctor (Dr. Fred Dieterlie)
KXEG Radio, Health News (Dr. Dan Koontz)
KSOO Radio, Sioux Falls, SD, (Dr. Bruce Hagen)
KLUK Radio, Lubbock Texas, Health Talk
KFNX Radio, Health Talk, (Dr. Scott Timko)
KFYI Radio, Health Talk, Dr. Bob Martin
KMOG Radio, The Don Holcomb Show, Payson Arizona 2001
KRIM Radio, Payson, Az. November, December 2006
Owner: Medical Services Company of Arizona
Training School for Certified Nursing Assistants, State Approved Medical Screening Services of Arizona
Regular guest appearances, Radio-Television: